Cruiser Textured Vinyl: Charcoal is an excellent choice for car, RV, office, boat and outdoor upholstery. This designer vinyl fabric comes in a retro charcoal color with a carbon fiber-like texture that is great for upholstering with a vintage look in mind.
Commercial applications for this designer vinyl fabric include upholstery for conference rooms, executive seating, offices, home offices, lounge seating, spas and massage tables.
Cruiser Textured Vinyl: Charcoal has all of the hallmarks of regular vinyl including durability and ease of maintenance. Cruiser Textured Vinyl: Charcoal is heat sealable and compatible with commercially available adhesives. This vinyl is also resistant to mildew, bacteria and microbes both front and back. This designer vinyl is oil and sulfide resistant.
- Nominal Weight: 35 oz. per linear yard.
- Content: 100% virgin vinyl
- UV Stabilized Pigments: 500 hours minimum.
- Abrasion (Heavy duty): Pass (Wyzenbeek Abrasion 20,000 cycles).
- Class Ratings: ASTM D 3690 - Class A
- Thickness: 1.02 mm
- Mildew Resistant: Front and back
- Antibacterial/Antimicrobial (NYS63/ASTM G-21-90): Pass
- Thickness: Approximately 1.02 mm.
- Cold Crack: -10° F
- Weatherometer: 1,500 hours minimum.
- Flammability: Meets Motor Vehicle Safety Standard 302, and California Technical Bulletin 117 Section E