Combining modern design with timeless class, our Tournesol series of decorator fabrics will make the perfect addition to home or office decor. Tournesol: Cayenne has a design of flowers over a scarlet background. The flowers are in tan and burgundy.
Tournesol: Cayenne is a wonderfully versatile fabric for home or office as it can be used to make pillows, wall-hangings, seat cushions, slipcovers, table covers, draperies, curtains, handbags, garments and more.
- Content: 40% Polyester, 30% Cotton, 30% Rayon
- Finish: PFOA - Free Stain Resistant
- Backing: Acrylic
- Abrasion: 50,000+ double rubs
- Flammability: This textile meets all appropriate flammability requirements, including California Bulletin #117 and NFPA 260, and is compatible with California Bulletin #133.
- Lightfastness: 40+ Hours
- Maintenance: S-Clean with mild, water-free dry cleaning solvent.
- Reduced Environmental Impact: Environmentally Improved Manufacturing Process: heavy metal free dyes, PFOA free
- Rapidly Renewable Content: 30% cotton.
- Reduced Emissions: Greenguard and Greenguard for Children and Schools certified for indoor air quality.
This product is made by Maharam.