Paul Smith is an international renowned fashion designer who is known for adding vibrant flair to traditional patterns for men's garments. Now comes a series of furnishing fabrics in his Exaggerated Plaid designs. Exaggerated Plaid: Firth displays a traditional plaid design in muted shades of brown and black along with stabs of royal blue, pumpkin, yellow and chalk white. This fabric is 100% wool.
The Exaggerated Plaid: Firth by Paul Smith is a fantastic designer fabric for home or office applications. The characteristics of this fabric are:
- Abrasion: 25,000+ cycles, Martindale method.
- Flammability: This textile meets all appropriate flammability requirements, including California Bulletin #117 and NFPA 260, and is compatible with California Bulletin #133.
- Lightfastness: 40+ Hours.
- Maintenance: S-Clean with mild, water-free dry cleaning solvent.
- Reduced Environmental Impact: Environmentally Improved Manufacturing Process: chemical free finishing ,heavy metal free dyes with high exhaustion rates
- Rapidly Renewable Content: 100% wool.
- Reduced Emissions: Greenguard and Greenguard for Children and Schools certified for indoor air quality.
This product is made by Maharam.